Flourescent Grunge Glam Background

Rainbow Cursor

Rainbow

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Sickness is in the air..

Today, Tuesday, was one of the most epic days in Permata Pintar. Everyone around me was falling sick!! The cause was unknown. It was either due to the water pollution in camp or the chlorinated water in Permata.
If the cause is the camp water, then I'm safe.. I think.. but if the chlorine water is the cause, I dunno lar! Anyway, the chlorine problem is quite serious. I had to eat chlorine tasting food at lunch. I felt like puking halfway through my meal and had to dispose of the food although there was still a lot of food left. I could also always smell chlorine when I walked pass the toilets. If I happened to walk into a bathroom, the smell of chlorine would overpower me! Errgghh...
Anyway, the health conditions of my friends are getting worse! My roommate Arathi kept having stomach pains and she always felt like vomiting. My friend Nguang Siew Hung suddenly got a fever and she started looking really sick. She looked really blur and, well, sick. She she felt really hot when I touched her. However, she stopped giving me the silent treatment as she was too sick! If you guys want to know why she was giving me the silent treatment, visit this post! She also had to visit my room as the water supply in Block A had been turned off. She ended up falling asleep in my room. I let her sleep until the next morning as she was really tired.
Besides that, the Syabas water truck came yesterday. I took my pail and filled it up with water. I also helped Siew carry her pails as she was sick and looked like she wanted to faint. The pails were really heavy and my arms hurt after carrying them. Best. Workout. Ever.
Stay tuned for more news!
Mkaybye!

2 comments: