Flourescent Grunge Glam Background

Rainbow Cursor

Rainbow

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Food!!

Basically, I've been eating for the whole day as I have been at my grandmother's house. She cooks freaking good food that's seriously tastes like paradise!
I have also been playing with my lil' cousin sister. She has been very entertaining and I have been laughing till my stomach hurts. She was playing this game on my uncle's Ipad where you bake pancakes then decorate them. She got offended when we hijacked her decorations and threw the Ipad away. Then she started yelling gibberish. Oh god that is so freaking funny!!!
I also played with my cousin's toys and I found this freaking cute animal!! ITS SO FREAKING CUTE AND PUFFY!!! I WANT IT!!!

LOOK AT IT ITS SO FREAKING CUTE!

Mkaybye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment