Flourescent Grunge Glam Background

Rainbow Cursor

Rainbow

Saturday, October 5, 2013

SAT Trip To Penang, Part 1

Today has been a really stressful day. My dad had fetched me back from UKM last night. I had woken up early this morning to study for my SAT that I have to take tomorrow. After my sister came back from school, my family started our journey to Penang. I had to go to Penang for my SAT as there were no more places left at the test center in KL which is Inti College. The Penang test center was located at Dalat International School.
So, after checking in at Copthorne Orchid Hotel, my dad and I went to check out Dalat International School to familiarize ourselves with the journey there. It turned out that the test center was within walking distance of the hotel. I could just walk there next morning. Then, my family and I went out for dinner. We experienced a number of awkward situations as some of the stall owners couldn't understand Cantonese when we wanted to order food. After dinner, I went back to the hotel to revise for my SAT.
I studied until about 11.30 p.m. However, my attention kept wavering as I had been suppressing my stress levels that had gradually built up throughout the day. So, I decided to call my friend Nguang Siew Hung to de-stress. We chatted for almost an hour until it was time for me to go to bed. That call was kinda effective as I felt less stressed after talking to her! That's one of Siew's mystical powers... She can seriously cheer me up using her special methods! Hahaha...
Mkaybye!

No comments:

Post a Comment