Flourescent Grunge Glam Background

Rainbow Cursor

Rainbow

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Day of Madness (and Laughing)

Hi guys!
This post was for yesterday but I'm writing it today. I unwittingly fell asleep while doing my homework so I'm only writing this post now.
So yesterday I had this song called "Sexy B*tch" repeating itself nonstop in my head. I got a headache so bad that I had to take a nap. However not only the nap didn't not cure my headache, it even made it worse! It turned out that the imaginary MP3 in my head was restless.
At prep, I got to know that everyone was trying out this application on Facebook. The application was called My Top Friends. Therefore, I decided to check it out too! 
.
.
After awhile...
.
.
I HATE THAT FREAKING APP! I found an alternative version BUT THE RESULTS WERE EVEN MORE RIDICULOUS! STUPID APP... =_=

LE FIRST TRY...

LE SECOND TRY..

This app is seriously messed up. In the first one, my dad's my crush, my friend's my enemy and that person (=_=) cares for me the most!? What larr... In the second one, the one about my dad may be considered to be true, my friend's still my enemy and YEW YANG has moved there?!! What lar weyh?!! The only thing true about what they say is the part about Shaspreet.. (Yay!) In fact, its mutual. Shaspreet used this app to and she got me as her best friend! (Awww...)
Mkaybye!

No comments:

Post a Comment