Flourescent Grunge Glam Background

Rainbow Cursor

Rainbow

Saturday, October 5, 2013

SAT Trip To Penang, Part 2

Woke up early today and started getting myself ready for the big moment. Had a final glance at study materials while eating Maggi for breakfast. I felt very nervous knowing that the SAT is one big exam that I can't afford to screw. I walked to the test center with my dad. I was then assigned to a classroom where I would take my test. Eric, Beng Lin, Khairul Ain and Raha were assigned to the same classroom as me.
Then, it began. I felt strangely cool throughout the test. However, the test was harder than expected and I didn't manage to finish a few questions. TT.TT When the test ended, I waited for my dad to come and pick me up. After waiting for quite a long time, there was still no sign of my dad. So, being impatient, I decided to walk back to the hotel myself.
Later on, we checked out of the hotel. My dad than proceeded to drive us down to Air Itam for laksa. The laksa there was said to be the best laksa in Penang! When we arrived at the laksa stall, I was already starving as the GPS had given us wrong directions, resulting in a number of detours. My family had a bowl of laksa and a cup of sugarcane juice each. The laksa was once of the best I have ever tasted and I asked my dad to order a second bowl for me! (I told ya I was starving!)
After we satisfied our hungry bellies, we started our journey home. I even had the chance to enjoy another meal fit for a queen as my grandmother invited us to her house for dinner.
It was practically non stop eating for me!
Mkaybye!

Now perhaps its time for some pictures... 

Feeling Like a Boss After SAT.. XD

Le Laksa and Le Sugarcane Juice!

Close-up of First Bowl!!

Time For The Second Bowl!!



No comments:

Post a Comment