Flourescent Grunge Glam Background

Rainbow Cursor

Rainbow

Friday, October 4, 2013

An Unforgettable Day (Seriously)

Hi guys!
Yo. 'Sup. Yeah.
If you don't feel like reading this after you see the title, think again. This is NOT some soppy post about my day. This is NOT, I repeat, NOT a crappy post about my day. You won't regret it after reading this.
So. About my day. Everything was normal at first. My friend had entered my room and settled down with my laptop to watch a movie. The movie was Street Dance and it was awesome! Then she started bobbing her head and looked like she wanted to rap.
Later on, she told me she felt like singing. Things escalated quickly from that moment onwards. I got to know a whole new side of her. I didn't even know she had it in her. Well, I knew that she was somehow like that... But still... It was epic. And entertaining. And... I suspect I might be addicted to that thing. Sugar! Honey! Ice! Tea! (Did you see what I did there? If you don't, look again =P) I don't know. I'm feeling confused right now.
I think I'm gonna sleep now to clear my head. I'll see how I feel tomorrow.
Mkaybye guys!


File:Meme-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

3 comments: