Flourescent Grunge Glam Background

Rainbow Cursor

Rainbow

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Prank Accomplished!!

I know that it's already past midnight but this is actually my blog post for Tuesday. Why is my post late? Look at the title of my post for your answer. XD
I managed to pull off my very first plan of this scale with the cooperation of the team : Arathi, Siew and me! Arathi and I had gone over to Shaspreet's room saying that we wanted to charge our gadgets as all the power outlets in our room weren't working. Our power outlets were really faulty, but that wasn't the REAL reason we invaded her room!
Shaspreet was very unsuspecting when we entered her room. However, when Siew came in, the party started! We managed to complete the prank thanks to Siew's newly discovered skills. (Well I guess you could call that skill...) Shaspreet was extremely shocked can couldn't believe what she was seeing. On the other hand, Arathi and I were laughing hysterically at Shaspreet's reaction. We also managed to capture everything on our smartphones. (For memories!!! LOLz) Our recordings were full of vibrations and there was non-stop snickering in the background as we couldn't stop laughing while we were in the process of capturing those momerable moments. (Those moments were seriously memorable, mind you!!!)
So now I'm writing this after this prank. To anyone who does not understand what is the prank, I shall not tell you the answer but you may comment your guesses below!
P.S. Trust me. It's hard to get it right..

I felt like this throughout the prank: 



Mkaybye! 


No comments:

Post a Comment