Flourescent Grunge Glam Background

Rainbow Cursor

Rainbow

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Back In Time : Mega Blocks

I have been going to my grandmother's house continuously these few days. As usual, my grandmother had cooked a feast and I had ate until I was stuffed. Besides that, my aunt gave me some clothes that I could use when I go to the US next year. However, that is not what I want to talk about in this post.
I bet all of you know what is Lego, right? I think most kids will own at least a set of Lego. I have a box of Legos at home too. But I have not played with them for quite a long time. I got the chance to relive my childhood moments when I played with my cousin sister's Mega Blocks! These blocks look like Legos, but they are many times bigger!

The rest of my post is just pictures! The captions will tell the story... Enjoy!

Le Mega Blocks!!! Look! Its for ages 1-5!!

Behold my mighty creation!!

Sitting down.. If any of you wondered why the eyes look weird, lemme tell you this. They're actually wheels.

It stands!! With some help from my hand..

No hands! However, I had to block it with a box to prevent it from falling over!

And... The pieces left after I'm done! This set sucks. It has such limited pieces.
This robot is purely created by me. Don't blame me if you think the robot looks lousy. Its good enough for a set with such limited pieces. Any resemblance to any other robot is purely coincidence.
Mkaybye!


No comments:

Post a Comment