Flourescent Grunge Glam Background

Rainbow Cursor

Rainbow

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Food Again!!

Okay, I have been eating for the whole day again as I went to my grandmother's house again! Really, I'll get fat if I continue eating at this rate. And Siew won't be proud of me. (If she knew XD)
Remember that freaking puffy thing in the last post?? Go and see it!! Its just below here.. Today my cousin kept throwing it around the house. POOR PUFFY THING. AWW... My heart bleeds to see it being thrown about! (I think that escalated quickly). Anyway I have half a mind to steal it for myself when she flies back to the US..
By the way, I just found out that the Laser Battle in Ipoh Parade has reopened AND IT HAS A PACIFIC RIM THEME! I'm seriously tempted and I really feel like going now!
Mkaybye!

No comments:

Post a Comment