Flourescent Grunge Glam Background

Rainbow Cursor

Rainbow

Monday, September 30, 2013

Blue Monday

Blue Mondays. People always link "Monday" with the colour blue. Why blue? Why not another colour?

Maybe, Monday could be known as . . . . . . .  Pink Monday.
Purple Monday.
Yellow Monday.
Orange Monday.
Or even Red Monday.
LOL.

Back to the topic. Now, I understand why Monday is known as "Blue Monday". That's because I'm feeling really down right now. I just got scolded by Nguang Siew Hung. She scolded me because I didn't manage to do as she said. She told me that I must complete 3 SATs by this weekend. However, I only managed to do 1.5 SATs. Half of the actual amount. 

And now she's angry with me. And ignoring me. And she's telling everyone to ignore me. I'm to be given the silent treatment until I do another 1.5 SATs. This is depressing. Not to mention sad. It's bad enough that my classmates (Shaspreet and Yew Yang) AND my roommate (Arathi) are in the Nobel Mindset Program. For more info about my friends being in the Nobel Mindset Program, click here... I had only Siew left to talk to. But now she's ignoring me. I seriously feeling like... I dunno? Not as serious as dying... But still... =(

So now I'm basically feeling like this : 


Haiz..
Mkaybye~ =(





2 comments: