Flourescent Grunge Glam Background

Rainbow Cursor

Rainbow

Monday, September 23, 2013

First Post, But Not First Time -Heh-

'Sup, world!
This shall be my third blog. God, it's the third one already? Anyway I hope that the saying "third time lucky" is true. I stopped writing my first two blogs after a while as I got tired of posting stuff. I hope I won't give up on this one. May this blog last.
Ok, so, back to the point. Basically, I'm writing this blog as part of an English Assignment as assigned by my English teacher, Mr.Hasrul. (-waves- "Hi, sir!") I would be mad to create a blog at this time with my endless school work and all. Anyway, he shall be reading what I post in this blog so I'll have to be careful not to post any crap.
I shall be posting in this blog everyday from now till the week before the exams. I shall then decide whether to continue or abandon this blog. I hope I'll decide to continue it if I'm not too lazy.
This shall be the end of my first post as my English lesson is already over. Time for the next class!

No comments:

Post a Comment