Flourescent Grunge Glam Background

Rainbow Cursor

Rainbow

Friday, September 27, 2013

Today is Friday!!

Today is Friday!
Today is Friday!
All the children happy!
YAY!
This is what my friends and I usually say on Fridays. There's always a reason to be happy on Friday. We have less classes and an earlier lunch time!
Today was kinda special as Shaspreet and I wasted an hour of my Modern Mathematics period on playing a game in the Google Browser. The game was for Google's 15th birthday! Happy Birthday Google! (Google is the same age as me..) In the game, we had to hit a pinata and try to get the highest number of sweets possible. I can't believe I can be addicted to that game! Its kinda lame.. =_= Anyway, I got a high score of 175! (In your face Yew Yang! Don't think you are the only one that can get 175!) I think it might be the highest score possible as I can't get a score higher than that. I dunno. There might be people that are more pro than me. I also got weird scores like 167 and 169. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, nevermind... XD)
Later on, we had Physics class and Biology class. Miss Ing was not entering for Biology class today so we had to present our Powerpoints without her. My presentation was on Patau's Syndrome which is also known as Trisomy 13. My classmate, Yew Yang kept playing this speed typing game called Type Fu in Biology class. He was totally addicted to that game ever since Shaspreet told him about it. He kept trying to break 100 WPM. He managed to reach a typing speed of 104 WPM! OMG. That's really fast. Shaspreet and I can only reach about 50 WPM...
They also announced the name list for the Nobelist Mindset Program. I knew I wasn't going to be in the list as I had attended the same program at the beginning of the year. My classmates Shaspreet, Yew Yang and Julia were shortlisted. My roommate, Arathi was shortlisted also. Therefore, next week, my classmates and roommate will abandon me temporarily to attend the program! No Shaspreet to "sesat" together with. No Yew Yang to call me if I'm blur or anything. No Arathi in the room. This is so sad.. *sob sob*
Okay, I'll think I'll stop here as I have to go for lunch soon. I hope the lunch is special today!
Mkaybye!

2 comments:

  1. Hello 'sesat' buddy.... I miss 'sesat'ing with you... :(
    nvm, 3 days to go!

    ReplyDelete