Flourescent Grunge Glam Background

Rainbow Cursor

Rainbow

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Waiting In English Class


So, I've been here waiting for Mr. Hasrul to enter class... Then, I thought, why not another blog post??
As you guys can see, I ended my last post with "Mkaybye!" Don't ask me why I said that. I want to say that and I shall say that every time I end a post.
You might wonder why I used the word "Unkrikkrikable" too. Basically, it doesn't have any meaning in the English language so you guys don't have to look it up in the dictionary for the meaning. Just continue reading this post.
So, unkrikkrikable means... -now gimme a drumroll here- *Cymbal crash*

“Unkrikkrikable (adj)

Pronounced as UN-KRIK-KRIK-A-BLE
Derived from the Malay word, " krikkrik" which represents the sound a cricket makes.
Usage: You use krikkrik when no one laughs after a joke, which means that your joke is not funny nor interesting. -Ha!-
If something is UN-krikkrik-ABLE, its means that you can't use "krikkrik" and therefore, the subject IS  FUNNY AND INTERESTING.” 

Therefore, if my life is UNKRIKKRIKABLE, it means it's FUNNY and INTERESTING, so you guys better read my UNKRIKKRIKABLE blog!
Mkaybye!

No comments:

Post a Comment