Flourescent Grunge Glam Background

Rainbow Cursor

Rainbow

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Le Weekend, Part 3

I know that I have already posted for today but I just felt the urge to write another post.Yew Yang just called me and told me that the camp was really fun. "I played until like what..." That was what he said. I started to feel really left out and I started to regret my not going to the camp. So, I told my parents that my friend said that the camp was really fun. They said its no use going to a camp that is really fun if I screw my SAT. Bummer.
Anyway, I'm feeling really emo now as I wished I could have attended the camp. If only they could have changed the date of the camp. If only they had made the camp less fun. If only my SAT wasn't so near. If only I could have gone to the camp. If only ,if only and if only.
Okay I'm getting even more depressed by the minute and my dad is yelling as its really late so I'm gonna stop here.
Mkaybye? (see I'm so depressed that I don't even have the mood to say this cheerfully)


No comments:

Post a Comment