Flourescent Grunge Glam Background

Rainbow Cursor

Rainbow

Thursday, September 26, 2013

A Happy Day.. Yay!!


Hi everybody!
I'm in an extremely good mood today!! On cloud nine!! Whee!!
Actually, my day didn't really start out right. I had an Add Maths quiz first thing in the morning. There was not enough time for me to finish the quiz as I had left a couple of questions undone. Sigh. There goes my chance to get an A+ in Add Maths. There may be another quiz but it will be about differentiation which is wayyy harder than the quiz today which is about solution of triangles and index numbers. If I don't get full marks for at least one quiz, my carry marks will not be full, and that makes it very hard for me to obtain an A+.
However, I got back my Linear Algebra exam paper during Linear Algrebra class this evening. Urgghh... We finally got the paper back after a long wait. I managed to obtain quite high marks, so I was very satisfied with the results. But it would have been better if I had managed to score full marks. Anyway, I should be thankful. Its much better than what I expected anyway.
But that is not the reason that I'm in such a good mood! There is more..
My friend is finally treating me normally after a few awkward days! I thought she was angry with me! Its good that things are back to normal... =) Don't be angry anymore, okay? Its really scary when you're angry.. I like you better when you are normal and happy..


"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
LOL. Mkaybye!


No comments:

Post a Comment