Flourescent Grunge Glam Background

Rainbow Cursor

Rainbow

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Early Morning Post

Good morning, everybody! =D
Its kinda early for blogging this morning, so, I'm just gonna write a short post here before I go to class!! (In fact, Mr. Hasrul's class >.< )
I've spent yesterday's prep changing the design, layouts and fonts for this blog. As you know, this is not my first time blogging. Waves of nostalgia washed over me as I saw familiar stuff in blogging ( HTML codes and things like that). Gosh, I hope I still know how to change HTML! -Hees-
Anyway, in my opinion, I picked a great background for my blog! I like it! Its quirky, trendy, colourful but not too colourful till its too glaring.. I let my blog have a purple theme too!
BTW, I gotta go now. Time for assembly, then class.
Mkaybye!

No comments:

Post a Comment