Flourescent Grunge Glam Background

Rainbow Cursor

Rainbow

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Le Weekend, Part 1

I slept at about 12 a.m. yesterday after a long journey home. My dad had picked me up at about 6 p.m. I then had Subway for dinner (as usual) and slept the whole way back to Perak.
So... yeah. I know that all the rest of my friends are in the Uniform Body Camp at Sungai Congkak. Shaspreet and I saw them off yesterday. We kept waving bye to all the people passing by as we sat on the stairs. We had waited until our friend, Siew walked down the stairs and set off. Then we went back to wait for our parents to fetch us. Yes, Shaspreet went home too.
I had then woke up at 12 p.m. this morning (or is it afternoon?). I finally managed to sleep for 12 hours. Then I spent my day doing stuff. Yeah. Stuff.
I'm not going to write what I did and I know that this post is starting to be boring and I don't really feel like blogging now so I'm gonna stop here.
Mkaybye!

No comments:

Post a Comment