Flourescent Grunge Glam Background

Rainbow Cursor

Rainbow

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Le Weekend, Part 2

So today I woke up at 11.30 a.m. Actually I wanted to wake up later as my bed was really comfortable but I was hungry so I had to wake up. (I bet a lot of people are like this too!)
Yesterday, I chatted with Shaspreet on Facebook. She told me some really epic news! I was really glad to see her online after a whole day! It has been weird as hardly anyone was online. My old friends were busy studying for their PMR. My PERMATA friends were at camp. I had no one to chat with. Its like being cut off from the social world.
So, boy, I was glad when she finally came online. But then my dad asked me to get off the internet. He is asking me to log off now as he bought a lot of food! One of it is McDonald's Grilled Chicken Burger, THE GCB. Therefore, thee shall stop here to enjoy my hearty feast.
Mkaybye!

No comments:

Post a Comment